Prisoners, their families and their services providers, such as attorneys and prison consultants, have a lot of questions, and don’t know where to get the answers. Zoukis Prisoner Resources provides a variety of detailed prison consulting resources and services for prisoners and their families, as well as attorneys and prison consultants.
Click any of the links below for more information on any of our services or learn more About Us:
- Pre-sentence: Valuable information to help you prepare for prison, such as what to do if you’ve been arrested, how to find an attorney, working with a criminal defense attorney and the difference between self-surrender and remanded custody.
- Pre-prison: Important resources and information you should know before going to prison, such as financial planning, the security level you’ll be housed at and how to secure a favourable prison placement.
- Prisoner support: The basics of the federal prison system that all prisoners, their families and their attorneys and prison consultants should know about, such as administrative remedies, education and training in prison, objecting to disciplinary action against you and more.
- Prison Preparation for the Family: The family and loved ones of a prisoner go through many challenges themselves, such as emotional preparation, how to locate and communicate with a prisoner and more.
- Prison Survival: How do you prepare for going to prison? What’s the first day like? What’s health care like in federal prison? How do you go to the washroom or shower? Get answers to these and many other real life questions you have about life in prison.
- Life After Prison: Are you or is a loved one close to being released from prison? Learn about what happens after release, such as halfway houses, re-entry into society, creating a support network and more.
- Resources: There are vast amounts of resources for prisoner, families of prisoners, attorneys and prison consultants out there, but until now it has been difficult to find. Understand prison systems, how protective custody works, how to secure advocacy and publicity to your cause and more in our resources section.
Have questions about the services or resources provided by Zoukis Prisoner Resources, or do you have a resource you’d like to see added? Contact us!