About Our Prison Consultants
According to the US Bureau of Justice Statistics, more than 2 million adults were incarcerated in US federal and state prisons and county jails in 2013. In the meantime, approximately 650,000 prisoners are released each year.
These prisoners and their families have a lot of questions, and don’t know where to get the answers. Created and run by former prisoners, prisoner consultants, lawyers and other experts in prisoner rights, ZPR is an unbiased, non-partisan prison consulting group offering resources and consulting services for those going to prison or getting out of prison, as well as the thousands of attorneys and prison consultants seeking the latest resources and information on federal incarceration.
ZPR answers the real-life pre-sentence, pre-prison, in-prison and post-prison questions you may have, such as:
- How do I find a criminal defense attorney?
- How do I prepare for prison?
- What’s the first day of prison like?
- How do I interact with prison guards?
- How do I find a prisoner?
- How do I secure assistance with in-prison problems?
- How do I get a job, find housing and survive after prison?
Feel free to browse our website for various resources, or Contact Us to learn more about our consultation services.