Downward Departure Investigation
Zoukis Prisoner Resources will discuss the various options of assisting the government with the prosecution of others (including how time reductions work both pre- and post-sentencing). We’ll then analyze the information that you would like to offer the government in exchange for a sentence reduction.
If agreed to be worthwhile, we’ll prepare a memorandum and other documents which profiles your testimony and coordinate with counsel to approach federal law enforcement to discuss a deal. This service is both for those at the pre-trial phase (5K1.1) and post-sentencing phase (Rule 35 (b)).
Contact us for more information about downward departures from sentencing guidelines.
- Preparing for Prison: Emotional Preparation
- Financial Planning
- Fitness and Self-Defense Training
- Residential Drug Abuse Program: Qualification Review and Counseling
- Sex Offender Prison Preparation
- Plea Agreement Review
- Downward Departure Investigation
- PSR Review and Objections
- Psychological Evaluations for Sentencing Mitigation
- Judicial Recommendations
- Sentencing Factor Analysis
- US Probation Interview Preparation
- Support Letter Coordination
Prison Placement and Special Concerns