Whether you’re the person who has been handed a prison sentence or you are the loved one of someone who is going to prison, it can take a heavy toll emotionally. Anger, sadness, denial – these, as well as other emotions are very common, and often prisoners and their loved ones need help dealing with their emotions when faced with a prison sentence.
The understanding team at Zoukis Prisoner Resources is very familiar with the emotions associated with dealing with going to prison. In fact, some of our team members have even dealt with this situation directly.
We will sit down with you and your family to help you emotionally prepare and come to terms with what is going on and how you are going to make it through. We’ll most likely bring on a therapist to help ensure that both you and your family are listened to and helped through this troublesome time.
Learn more about how ZPR helps with the emotional preparation of going to prison by Contacting us.
- Preparing for Prison: Emotional Preparation
- Financial Planning
- Fitness and Self-Defense Training
- Residential Drug Abuse Program: Qualification Review and Counseling
- Sex Offender Prison Preparation
- Plea Agreement Review
- Downward Departure Investigation
- PSR Review and Objections
- Psychological Evaluations for Sentencing Mitigation
- Judicial Recommendations
- Sentencing Factor Analysis
- US Probation Interview Preparation
- Support Letter Coordination
Prison Placement and Special Concerns