Initial Custody and Classification Scoring
If you’re going to prison, you may be wondering what it’s like when you’re first taken into custody and what security level you’ll be placed at.
Zoukis Prisoner Resources can help answer questions regarding initial custody and classification scoring, which is what the federal prison system uses to determine security levels.
We will review your criminal history and the characteristics of your instant offense in an effort to find out what security level you will be housed in within the Federal Bureau of Prisons. We’ll also explain how the security points system works in the Federal Bureau of Prisons, including what you can do once in prison in order to progressively be housed at lower and lower security levels.
Contact us for more information on initial custody classification scoring and prison security levels.
- Preparing for Prison: Emotional Preparation
- Financial Planning
- Fitness and Self-Defense Training
- Residential Drug Abuse Program: Qualification Review and Counseling
- Sex Offender Prison Preparation
- Plea Agreement Review
- Downward Departure Investigation
- PSR Review and Objections
- Psychological Evaluations for Sentencing Mitigation
- Judicial Recommendations
- Sentencing Factor Analysis
- US Probation Interview Preparation
- Support Letter Coordination
Prison Placement and Special Concerns