Initial Prison Designation
Contrary to what many prisoners believe, you are not always placed in a prison that’s in your local jurisdiction. While many inmates are often initially placed in a local prison, the federal prison system moves prisoners around and can choose where to place a prisoner based on the prison’s mission and the charges placed on the prisoner.
In conjunction with the predictive scoring done in our Initial Custody and Classification Scoring, Zoukis Prisoner Resouces will review current Federal Bureau of Prisons facilities and each institution’s mission to determine where the client is most likely to be housed.
This will most likely result in us presenting the client with the two or three most likely prisons that they’ll be housed at. We’ll then provide information concerning each noted prison so that regardless of where the client is housed, they will have foundational information prior to arrival.
Contact us for more information on determining initial prison designation.
- Preparing for Prison: Emotional Preparation
- Financial Planning
- Fitness and Self-Defense Training
- Residential Drug Abuse Program: Qualification Review and Counseling
- Sex Offender Prison Preparation
- Plea Agreement Review
- Downward Departure Investigation
- PSR Review and Objections
- Psychological Evaluations for Sentencing Mitigation
- Judicial Recommendations
- Sentencing Factor Analysis
- US Probation Interview Preparation
- Support Letter Coordination
Prison Placement and Special Concerns