While prisoners do not always get to choose which prison they go to (often a result of factors determining a prisoner’s initial prison designation), or programs they can enrol in while in prison, they can request placement at a particular prison or in certain programs.
Zoukis Prisoner Resources can help you secure judicial recommendations (recommendations from your sentencing judge) for placement at a particular prison (e.g., an easier prison due to a variety of reasons) or within a particular program (e.g., the BOP’s Residential Drug Abuse Program).
This is usually a process of evaluating you and your unique needs and then crafting a plan of attack for how to convince the judge to provide a recommendation to a specific prison facility.
In line with our initial custody and classification scoring, we’ll target the recommendation to a prison at the correct security level and within the proper region, thus increasing chances of success.
Contact us for more information on judicial recommendations, initial prison designations and other pre-prison services offered by ZPR.
- Preparing for Prison: Emotional Preparation
- Financial Planning
- Fitness and Self-Defense Training
- Residential Drug Abuse Program: Qualification Review and Counseling
- Sex Offender Prison Preparation
- Plea Agreement Review
- Downward Departure Investigation
- PSR Review and Objections
- Psychological Evaluations for Sentencing Mitigation
- Judicial Recommendations
- Sentencing Factor Analysis
- US Probation Interview Preparation
- Support Letter Coordination
Prison Placement and Special Concerns