RDAP Qualification Review and Counseling
There is only one program within the federal prison system which helps prisoners earn a one-year sentence reduction for program completion. This is known as the Residential Drug Abuse Program (RDAP).
Zoukis Prisoner Resources will review you criminal history, the circumstances of the offense, and any history with drug and/or alcohol abuse to determine if you qualify for RDAP participation.
This review will determine if you qualify and, if so, we will ensure to document the substance abuse issue in your PSR, seek a judicial recommendation for RDAP placement, and counsel you on the RDAP acceptance, review, and interview processes.
Contact us for more information on RDAP, judicial recommendations and other pre-prison services.
- Preparing for Prison: Emotional Preparation
- Financial Planning
- Fitness and Self-Defense Training
- Residential Drug Abuse Program: Qualification Review and Counseling
- Sex Offender Prison Preparation
- Plea Agreement Review
- Downward Departure Investigation
- PSR Review and Objections
- Psychological Evaluations for Sentencing Mitigation
- Judicial Recommendations
- Sentencing Factor Analysis
- US Probation Interview Preparation
- Support Letter Coordination
Prison Placement and Special Concerns