Many federal prisoners aren’t delivered to prison by police or other correctional officers. In fact, much of the time prisoners are permitted to deliver themselves to a particular prison to begin their sentence. This is a practice known a self-surrendering.
Zoukis Prisoner Resources can assist you in securing self-surrender status. We’ll promptly review your personal and criminal history to determine if you qualify for pre-trial release. If so, we’ll work with defense counsel on securing release and advise you of the benefits of being assigned self-surrender status (which enables you to not only prepare for prison, but also results in a reduction of security points and can result in you being placed at a lower security federal prison in the first place).
In addition to these service offerings, we’ll also help coordinate with you when it comes time to self-surrender at your designated prison, even driving you to the prison’s front gate, if so desired.
Contact us for more information on self-surrender and self-surrender status.
- Preparing for Prison: Emotional Preparation
- Financial Planning
- Fitness and Self-Defense Training
- Residential Drug Abuse Program: Qualification Review and Counseling
- Sex Offender Prison Preparation
- Plea Agreement Review
- Downward Departure Investigation
- PSR Review and Objections
- Psychological Evaluations for Sentencing Mitigation
- Judicial Recommendations
- Sentencing Factor Analysis
- US Probation Interview Preparation
- Support Letter Coordination
Prison Placement and Special Concerns