Support Letter Coordination
Support letters can help reduce prisoner’s sentences by showing the context of certain situations to judges as part of our sentencing mitigation efforts.
Zoukis Prisoner Resources will help you solicit and compile letters of support from family, friends, colleagues and business associates which paint you in the proper light.
These letters then will be provided to the judge prior to sentencing to show community support.
Contact us for more information on support letter coordination, sentencing mitigation or other pre-prison services.
- Preparing for Prison: Emotional Preparation
- Financial Planning
- Fitness and Self-Defense Training
- Residential Drug Abuse Program: Qualification Review and Counseling
- Sex Offender Prison Preparation
- Plea Agreement Review
- Downward Departure Investigation
- PSR Review and Objections
- Psychological Evaluations for Sentencing Mitigation
- Judicial Recommendations
- Sentencing Factor Analysis
- US Probation Interview Preparation
- Support Letter Coordination
Prison Placement and Special Concerns