Treatment for Drug and Alcohol Abuse
Prisoners, regardless of their offense, are often afflicted with drug and alcohol abuse issues.
Zoukis Prisoner Resources will help you find treatment programs for drug and alcohol abuse. These counsellors can draft a report for the sentencing judge showing you have not only sought alcohol or drug treatment, but are succeeding and getting better. This will help to reduce your sentence.
Prisoners can also seek treatment for drug and alcohol abuse while in prison, which can result in a sentence reduction. This is fulfilled through the Residential Drug Abuse Program (RDAP).
Contact us for more information on treatment for drug and alcohol abuse, RDAP and other pre-prison services.
- Preparing for Prison: Emotional Preparation
- Financial Planning
- Fitness and Self-Defense Training
- Residential Drug Abuse Program: Qualification Review and Counseling
- Sex Offender Prison Preparation
- Plea Agreement Review
- Downward Departure Investigation
- PSR Review and Objections
- Psychological Evaluations for Sentencing Mitigation
- Judicial Recommendations
- Sentencing Factor Analysis
- US Probation Interview Preparation
- Support Letter Coordination
Prison Placement and Special Concerns