U.S. Probation Interview Preparation
As with our PSR Review and Objections service, every federal criminal defendant will have the opportunity to meet with a U.S. Probation Officer as they prepare the Pre-Sentence Investigative Report (PSR), prior to their criminal sentencing.
This report details the defendant’s personal and criminal history, background, the circumstances surrounding their instant offense, and the applicable sentencing range (along with any applicable sentencing enhancements).
Zoukis Prisoner Resources will prepare you for this interview to help you put your best foot forward, as how well the interview goes can impact the sentencing recommendation made in the PSR.
Contact us for more information on U.S. Probation interview preparation and other pre-prison services.
- Preparing for Prison: Emotional Preparation
- Financial Planning
- Fitness and Self-Defense Training
- Residential Drug Abuse Program: Qualification Review and Counseling
- Sex Offender Prison Preparation
- Plea Agreement Review
- Downward Departure Investigation
- PSR Review and Objections
- Psychological Evaluations for Sentencing Mitigation
- Judicial Recommendations
- Sentencing Factor Analysis
- US Probation Interview Preparation
- Support Letter Coordination
Prison Placement and Special Concerns