Sometimes you need some extra help to get the wheels turning in the direction you want. You need people with specialized knowledge in convincing decision makers to make things happen.
When problems occur that require specialized attention outside, or even in addition to, the administrative remedy program, ZPR can provide inmate advocacy. We will research the issue, discuss the concern with you to understand your objectives, and write, email, or call appropriate Federal Bureau of Prisons officials to help resolve the matter as you desire. This can help bring additional attention to the administrative remedies that we help you file.
Contact us for more information on advocacy letters or other areas of prisoner support.
- Family Member Care and Assistance
- Management Variables Requests
- Online Reputation Management for Inmates
- Parole Preparation for Old Law Inmates
- Personal Needs Assistance
- Prison Educational Consultation
- Prison Transfers
- TRULINCS Email Restrictions and Appeals
- Visitation Regulations and Denial Appeals