While rarely granted, federal prisoners have the option of filing a petition with the President of the United States for either clemency by complete pardon — which effectively erases the conviction and results in the prisoner’s immediate release — or a commutation, which modifies the sentence, often either changing it to time served or otherwise reducing the sentence. Learn more about clemency and pardons here.
In recent years the Office of the President has been issuing a number of commutations for drug offenders who were sentenced to lengthy terms of imprisonment due to harsh mandatory minimum sentencing.
We can handle case research, petition drafting, and petition submissions.
Contact us for more information on clemency petitions.
- Family Member Care and Assistance
- Management Variables Requests
- Online Reputation Management for Inmates
- Parole Preparation for Old Law Inmates
- Personal Needs Assistance
- Prison Educational Consultation
- Prison Transfers
- TRULINCS Email Restrictions and Appeals
- Visitation Regulations and Denial Appeals