Compassionate Release Petitions
Compassionate release is a process by which some prisoners who are terminally ill or close to dying may be eligible for immediate or early release. If you are very ill, we will research your illness and analyze how it limits your areas of daily living, then draft a compassionate release petition which provides a reasoned and compelling argument to agency officials.
After approval from your or or your family in the case of incapacitation, we will file the request with the appropriate agency official. If granted, this can result in an elderly or seriously ill prisoner being released early. If denied, we can also appeal the finding through the administrative remedy program.
Zoukis Prisoner Resources is one of the few consulting firms that can boast a history of compassionate release petitions being granted.
For more information on compassionate release or other areas of prisoner support, Contact us.
- Family Member Care and Assistance
- Management Variables Requests
- Online Reputation Management for Inmates
- Parole Preparation for Old Law Inmates
- Personal Needs Assistance
- Prison Educational Consultation
- Prison Transfers
- TRULINCS Email Restrictions and Appeals
- Visitation Regulations and Denial Appeals