The Federal Bureau of Prisons uses a specific form – the Custody and Classification Form – to determine an inmates’ security points, which classifies prisoners as minimum, low, medium, or high security prisoners.
We will review your point sheets to determine if the scoring was done correctly, and if a case can be made for a revision. If so, we can assist you in approaching your case manager in an effort to revise your points in line with your wishes.
If the case manager refuses, we can utilize the administrative remedy program to compel the case manager to correct improper point calculations. Through this service we can also help you understand how long you will remain at the same prison and when your points will either increase or decrease, thus changing your security level.
For more information on custody classification points or other areas of prisoner support, Contact us.
- Family Member Care and Assistance
- Management Variables Requests
- Online Reputation Management for Inmates
- Parole Preparation for Old Law Inmates
- Personal Needs Assistance
- Prison Educational Consultation
- Prison Transfers
- TRULINCS Email Restrictions and Appeals
- Visitation Regulations and Denial Appeals