As with compassionate release petitions, the Federal Bureau of Prisons does permit certain elderly prisoners to seek early release due to their advancing age, and Legislation covering this provision is expected to change as a number of organizations push for change to help alleviate the problem of prison overcrowding and the soaring costs of medical care many elderly prisoners require by releasing those elderly prisoners who no longer pose a threat to society and are at a low risk to reoffend.
Currently, such petitions are rarely granted, however we can educate you and your family on the program parameters and handle the research, drafting, and submission of such petitions. If the petition is denied, we can handle an appeal through the administrative remedy program.
Contact us for more information on elderly offender release petitions.
- Family Member Care and Assistance
- Management Variables Requests
- Online Reputation Management for Inmates
- Parole Preparation for Old Law Inmates
- Personal Needs Assistance
- Prison Educational Consultation
- Prison Transfers
- TRULINCS Email Restrictions and Appeals
- Visitation Regulations and Denial Appeals