Some federal prisoners are barred from using the Corrlinks.com email service utilized through the TRULINCS computers. This is often due to having a federal sexual offense, such as solicitation of a minor for sexual activity. Virtually no federal prisoners have access to the unrestricted and open internet.
We will review your case history and Pre-Sentence Report to determine if this is an appropriate restriction. If not, we will assist you with filing an appeal of your denial to email access through our administrative remedy service . Sometimes it is also helpful to file advocacy letters with agency officials to demonstrate the need to overturn inappropriately applied restrictions.
Zoukis Prisoner Resources has been successful in overturning a number of email restrictions. These individuals have generally been convicted of possession, distribution and production o child pornography, along with solicitation of a minor offenses.
Contact us for more information on email restrictions or other areas of prisoner support.
- Family Member Care and Assistance
- Management Variables Requests
- Online Reputation Management for Inmates
- Parole Preparation for Old Law Inmates
- Personal Needs Assistance
- Prison Educational Consultation
- Prison Transfers
- TRULINCS Email Restrictions and Appeals
- Visitation Regulations and Denial Appeals