Family Member Care and Assistance
Sometimes a prisoner’s family needs help navigating the system. There are times when an inmate is in prison and issues arise for family members on the outside that require competent intervention.
These could be everyday types of issues, such as having a problem with the bank due to not being an authorized user on an incarcerated loved one’s account. Or they could be issues with the prison administration, such as having problems accepting collect calls, problems with visiting, issues with corresponding with an incarcerated loved one, or any number of other situations that may require intervention to solve.
When such problems occur, we can go to bat for you by resolving issues using our expert background knowledge of the system. We can come up with creative solutions to help alleviate the stress that problems and roadblocks can pose for prisoners and their families.
Contact us for more information on family member care and assistance or other areas of prisoner support.
- Family Member Care and Assistance
- Management Variables Requests
- Online Reputation Management for Inmates
- Parole Preparation for Old Law Inmates
- Personal Needs Assistance
- Prison Educational Consultation
- Prison Transfers
- TRULINCS Email Restrictions and Appeals
- Visitation Regulations and Denial Appeals