If you would like to file a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to obtain certain government records — for example, records of Federal Bureau of Prisons activities and operations — we can handle all required research, drafting, and filing of the FOIA request.
We can also handle appeals for any denials of requests, and can undertake the challenging of any redacted information in responsive records. If desired, we can also retain competent counsel to file suit in the event that an administrative appeal is unsuccessful.
For more information on FOIA requests, Contact us.
- Family Member Care and Assistance
- Management Variables Requests
- Online Reputation Management for Inmates
- Parole Preparation for Old Law Inmates
- Personal Needs Assistance
- Prison Educational Consultation
- Prison Transfers
- TRULINCS Email Restrictions and Appeals
- Visitation Regulations and Denial Appeals