Management Variables Requests
A component of the custody and classification points scoring includes the use of management variables.
Management variables are special designations that are applied to specific federal prisoners who require placement at a prison for either programming or other reasons. This can change a prisoner’s security level, even when their points say otherwise.
If you would like to remain at the prison where you currently are (even though your points may dictate a transfer to a higher or lower security level), go to a different prison for a specific program, or even go to a lower security prison than you are currently at (and scored at), we can educate you on the process of receiving a management variable, assist you in seeking one yourself, or even seek one for you through informal advocacy with appropriate agency officials.
Contact us for more information on management variables requests, advocacy and more.
- Family Member Care and Assistance
- Management Variables Requests
- Online Reputation Management for Inmates
- Parole Preparation for Old Law Inmates
- Personal Needs Assistance
- Prison Educational Consultation
- Prison Transfers
- TRULINCS Email Restrictions and Appeals
- Visitation Regulations and Denial Appeals