Public Safety Factor Review and Objections
Federal prisoners who have certain offense and criminal history characteristics are sometimes assigned public safety factors (PSF). These can impact where they are housed and at what security level. For example, the Greatest Severity, History of Escape, and Sex Offender public safety factors preclude federal prisoners from being housed at a federal prison camp.
If you have public safety factors that are precluding you from placement at a particular security level, we can review your criminal history and circumstances of instant offense to determine if you should have a PSF. If so, we can advise you of the likelihood of having it waived, and then move toward seeking a PSF waiver.
- Family Member Care and Assistance
- Management Variables Requests
- Online Reputation Management for Inmates
- Parole Preparation for Old Law Inmates
- Personal Needs Assistance
- Prison Educational Consultation
- Prison Transfers
- TRULINCS Email Restrictions and Appeals
- Visitation Regulations and Denial Appeals