Residential Drug Abuse Program
Zoukis Prisoner Resources will advise you on how to request RDAP placement, how to show a drug abuse history to the initial reviewing official, and what to expect from the in-depth RDAP interview.
Likewise, once a client is accepted into RDAP, we can assist when problems arise through informal advocacy with specific BOP officials and administrative remedies, which can also be utilized to appeal a program exclusion or year-off denial.
For more information on how we can assist prisoners with RDAP placement, Contact us.
- Family Member Care and Assistance
- Management Variables Requests
- Online Reputation Management for Inmates
- Parole Preparation for Old Law Inmates
- Personal Needs Assistance
- Prison Educational Consultation
- Prison Transfers
- TRULINCS Email Restrictions and Appeals
- Visitation Regulations and Denial Appeals