Sex Offender Treatment
If you are in prison for a sexual offense, Zoukis Prisoner Resources will advise you of residential and non-residential sex offender treatment program offerings, what each entails, if you qualify for either, what to expect, and how to apply for inclusion.
We will also discuss potential problem spots if you are concerned about potential civil commitment proceedings and assist clients appeal overbroad and unconstitutional applications of the Federal Bureau of Prisons’ Correctional Management Plans (CMP).
- Family Member Care and Assistance
- Management Variables Requests
- Online Reputation Management for Inmates
- Parole Preparation for Old Law Inmates
- Personal Needs Assistance
- Prison Educational Consultation
- Prison Transfers
- TRULINCS Email Restrictions and Appeals
- Visitation Regulations and Denial Appeals