For prisoners who still qualify for federal parole (i.e., old law federal prisoners and U.S. Military prisoners who are being housed in regular federal prisons), we will conduct detailed personal research and put together a plan for parole hearing success.
This will include advisingyout of all applicable parole hearing policies and procedures, contacting family and friends to obtain letters of support, preparing a detailed release plan, and helping you put your best foot forward and show the parole board you are truly a changed person who deserves a second chance.
- Family Member Care and Assistance
- Management Variables Requests
- Online Reputation Management for Inmates
- Parole Preparation for Old Law Inmates
- Personal Needs Assistance
- Prison Educational Consultation
- Prison Transfers
- TRULINCS Email Restrictions and Appeals
- Visitation Regulations and Denial Appeals